I was in Bitez the other day for a boat trip on the Kelebek 2, and traveled there via Dolmuş from Bodrum. Here’s a collection of photos of the buses, prices and timetables for this popular destination that I took.
Location of the Bitez Dolmuş:
- Just past the day boat harbour at the eastern end of the bay
- The buses also travel through the beach area before heading up to the village and onto Bodrum.
Bitez Dolmuş Prices
This price list for the Bitez Dolmuş service shows the fares from the village (koy) and the beach (yali):
- Bitez Beach to Bodrum is 3.50TL
- Bitez Village to Bodrum is 3.00TL
- Bitez Beach to Bitez Village is 2.00TL (also known as an Indi Bindi fare)
I don’t have the Bitez Dolmuş timetable, but it’s more frequent that the Public Bus timetable below.
Bulut Market by the Bitez Public Bus & Dolmuş Station
There’s a little market just by the Bitez Dolmuş Station, so if you’re gagging for a drink before you get on the bus, this is conveniently located.
Bitez Public Bus & Dolmuş at the Bodrum Bus Station
Bitez Public at the Bodrum Bus Station
Bitez Public Bus Timetable to and from Bodrum
This timetable is posted on the window of the Public Bus, and shows the departure times from Bitez and Bodrum. You’ll see that they run every half an hour throughout the day.
I don’t have the Bitez Public Bus fares, but it’s a little cheaper than the Dolmuş fare list above.