Why ride a Water Taxi?
- Some destinations can only be reached via Water Taxi.
- Sometimes is quicker to reach your destination in a Water Taxi than to go via a dolmus
Water Taxi Routes
Bodrum Marina to Bardakçı Beach
- Catch it at the Jetty on Bardakçı Beach and Bodrum Marina
- One-way fare is 5TL
- In the season these route runs about every 15 minutes
- Journey time 5 minutes
Bodrum to Karaada Island
- Have heard a water taxi runs to the island – but don’t have any details.
Horizon Sky Beach Resort to Güllük
- Private boat service Water Taxi between Güllük Harbour and the Horizon Sky Beach Resort
- This is a free taxi service for Horizon Sky Beach Resort Residents (but can try your luck at hitching a ride if the taxi isn’t full)
- The road route from Güllük to Iassos circles the airport, but if you’re in Güllük and you don’t have your own set of wheels, you can see if the Water Taxi will take you to the Horizon Sky Beach Resort, and then you can walk the rest of the way to Iassos
© Water Taxi Photo Source Andrew Fogg