Where’s the Dolmuş Waiting Room Gone?
There’s been some changes at the Gümüşlük Dolmuş station — the little wooden structure that was great for sheltering from the blistering heat and rays of the sun – has gone!
Now all that’s left is a wooden park bench and a couple of signs showing the daily timetable, and the first and last buses for the day.
Summer 2012 Dolmuş Timetable
This timetable shows the daily departures:
- To Bodrum – service runs 7am to Midnight
- To Turgutreis – service runs 7am to Midnight
- Yalikavak – service runs 8:15am to 7:30pm
How late does the Gümüşlük Dolmuş Service run?
This timetable below shows the last Dolmuş departures for the day. (These times are subject to change, so for the most updated times, check the timetable when you arrive at the Dolmuş station.)
Between Gümüşlük to Bodrum:
- The last Dolmuş from Gümüşlük to Bodrum is midnight
- The last Dolmuş from Bodrum to Gümüşlük is 3am
Between Gümüşlük to Turgutreis:
- The last Dolmuş from Gümüşlük to Turgutreis is midnight
- The last Dolmuş from Turgutreis to Gümüşlük is 1am
While you Wait
If you get hungry or thirsty while you’re waiting for your Dolmuş, there’s a convenient corner shop next door to the Dolmuş station. Also, about a 100 yards further along is the Mars Cafe.
2013 Gümüşlük Dolmuş Timetable
Even though these timetables above are for 2012, you can anticipate a similar schedule for 2013. When you arrive at Gümüşlük Dolmuş Station, check out the board to confirm the current frequency and times of the last buses for the day.